Saturday, May 30, 2009

INTRODUCTION: A JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY LIFE



Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my site!

I'm Myles, 29 years of age, 4'11 in height, 170 lbs in weight and a certified obese. You can tell that living this life with 50 lbs extra weight on my body is not easy for me. I am currently struggling to lose these extra 50 lbs off my weight and I admit that this is the hardest thing for me to do. I've never been slim in my life, the thinnest I've been was when I was 24 years old and 130 lbs...I love myself so much that time that I've realized that 130 lbs should be my target weight goal. I look good @ 130 - I feel good @ 130 and whatever other people say... I would stop @ 130. Currently I am working really hard to lose 10 lbs off my weight to cope up with my weight loss schedule. Supposedly, by July 20 - I should at least be around 145-150 lbs. July 20 was the last day of my gym subscription and I won't be able to renew till August 15 so I would really need to "strike the iron while it is hot". I need to take advantage of my time @ the gym so I intend to go to the gym at least thrice a week.

Join me in my battle against obesity. I hope all of the overweight dude and dudettes out there would be able to learn how to lose weight through this blogs. Good luck to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!