Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tough Times

Nah! I was'nt able to go to the to the gym for almost a week now! This is not happening! Well, it's just so happen that there are so many changes that happened @ the office that I felt so stressed out to work out. Besides, my gay friend Mamu and my lesbian friend Sam (ironic ba? hahaha) also shares the same sentiments as what I have. I know it should not be a valid excuse because exercise would really help me to be stronger
and tougher.... I would try my very best to go to the gym next week with or w/o them. I need to lose those extra 2o lbs off my weight till July 20... last day of my gym subs. I don't know it it's. Still feasible but I'll sure try. This month would definitely be a tough one for me!




current weight: 168 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!