Saturday, June 20, 2009

sweet 160 lbs!



At first, I really can'not believe my eyes when I saw the figures on my weighing scale. I doubt checked if the starting line indeed @ zero Ibs. Then I stepped on the scale again and it still shows the same numbers. I am indeed down to 160 Ibs! Yahoo! after 2 months since I started dieting and working out - I lost a total of 20 Ibs! Its indeed a miracle. For two weeks now, I wasn't able to go to the gym because of the pressure we are experiencing @ the office. I just feel like going home and get an ample rest than to force myself in the
threadmill. I am really not dieting lately and yet I do have one pill that I religiouslly take and that is the Zhen de Zhou. I take it everyday, 30 mins before breakfast. As an effect of it, I am always thirsty which would prompt me to drink plenty of water. Maybe that's the reason why I am still losing weight though I am still eating the same amount of food and does'nt do any streneous physical activity. I am so happy! I guess I would still stick to my plan of losing at least 5 lbs per week and hopefully I could reach my target weight of 140 Ibs on July 20. I would try my best to go to the gym at least 3x a week starting next week up to July 20 which is the last day of my gym contract. I know I can do it!

current weight: 160 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!