Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Gym Subscription Has Ended

Waah, my gym subcription had ended last Monday July 20th. I've gotten a plan under corporate account for a 3 month gym subscription for only P3500. It's quite cheap compared to other plans because the membership fee has been waived. The gym subscrition includes unlimited use of gym facilities,shower room ammenties, free swimming and the use of sauna room. The gym I'm talking about is Red Corner which is located @ Holiday Inn just in front of our office building in Robinsons Equitable tower. Though I only was
able to use one month of my subscription - I think P3,500 is all worth it. I was able to loose 20Ibs off my weight in 2 months and my eating habbit has been drastically changed! I am now more confident in myself now than I was 2 months ago. I now have faith that it's not impossible to revive back how I look 3 years ago. I really pray that come December of this year - I would be able to achieve my 130Ibs weight goal. Konting tiis pa! Hehe. Check on same of my pics - before and after and look on the "slight" difference. Medyo me improvement naman kahit papano. LOL.




BEFORE @ 180 lbs


NOW @ 160 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!