Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stagnant

Good day! I've decided to give you an update on what's been happening to me and to my plan of losing ten pounds off my weight. Well, since my gym subscription has ended... I wasn't able to concentrate on my weight loss program. I also stopped drinking Zhen de Zhou but I'm still happy that I was able to manage my weight of 160 lbs. I am hoping and fervently praying that I could continue to get rid of these extra weight. Unfortunately, I
really don't have time and the energy and the drive to do something about it. Actually, our office already offered Gold's gym subscription for only P3000 per 3 months and I would really love to get that promo but I don't have anyone to be with. I think buying Zhen de Zhou and taking it 30 mins before I take my breakfast would be easier. I hope I can manage to lose weight soon. I'll buy one this weekend and I hope I could find some changes on my weight. I want to cut off at least ten pounds off my weight till Christmas. I hope I can achieve my goal and my diet plan. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!