Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Little Fashion Blog

Hello everyone! I decided to change the name of my blog from Emotera Moments to Myles Fashion to slimmer myles because I don't think my reader would be able to know that this is a fashion/health and beauty blog if I would stick to it's old title. Anyways, at first I thought of deleting this blog as I am really not a fashionista type but on second thought, this blog might really help me improve my physical appearance. I would really need to research and make more effort on this blog as I do have only limited information on this. Anyways, I hope you join me in my journey of losing weight
and improving my over all physical feature. I would try my best to update you of what I've been doing as far as fashion is concerned and I would give you any feedback I'm getting out of it. I would also try to post as much as possible those tiny tidbits of fashion tips coming from my friends, fashion gurus and celebrities. I hope in my own little way, I can help out those people who want's to improve their appearance but are not so sure on where to start. Goodluck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!