Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Weight Loss Plan

Sorry I wasn't able to update this blog for a very long time. It's just so happen I've been busy updating my other blogs and busy learning about SEO and how to optimize my websites. I guess there has been information overload that is why I failed to update my other blogs. Anyway, I  am still weighing 180 pounds and still eats two cups of rice every meal. I know it's about time to start working on my weight loss program but I still don't have the willingness and still lacks discipline to even plan for it. Me and my friends were
supposed to enroll ourselve's in Gold's Gym since my old  gym subscription has ended but since it's my rest day the very same day were supposed to pay the gym fee - we just decided to just start next month. Our company does have a Golds gym promo where we have 3 month gym subscription for only P3000. I guess for now all I need to do is to lessen my food intake and have some sort of physical activity such as walking or jogging till the time we start going to the gym again. I would like to cut off ten pounds off my weight for this month April 15 to May 15...just in time for our summer vacation in Anawangin Zambales. I pray this plan will work this time, will give you updates from time to time and will report to you my progress. Aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!