Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not Another Weight Loss Plan

I'm so very proud of myself. Just last month, I decided to enroll myself in Gold's gym. Our company had a partnership with fitness facilities and gave it's employees a discounted rate on their gym subscription. we, along with my two friends, chose Gold's gym because it will only cost us P3,000 for a three month subscription with unlimited use of gym facilities and enrollment on various fitness classes they provide. Furthermore, there is a nearby Golds gym Waltermart Munoz which is just one ride away from where I live. I'm so happy that in a span of one month, I already lost ten pounds! From my original weight of 180 lbs, it's now down to 170! I was able to go to the gym for almost four times a week. One thing that really encourages me to go to the gym is the ambiance of the gym itself. I normally go to the gym after shift which is around 8am. I would normally see only around ten people all in all in the gym which gives me the chance of trying all the equipments available. I think that gave me the motivation to work out more often. I plan to lose those extra forty pounds until December of this year. I will give you more updates regarding this fitness plan and would also share some tips and my best practices on how to lose weight fast.



Golds Gym Waltermart Munoz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!