Friday, August 5, 2011

My Realization

I just saw a documentary in BIO channel about a girl who wants to lose her weight. She was originally 250 lbs and has just recently been ditched by her boyfriend saying he isn’t attracted to her anymore. It just touched my heart and started looking into my own situation. How many times have I been rejected either by a man or by other people because of my weight? How many times have I lost an opportunity for advancement in a company because I was not so confident enough because of my weight problem. This issue about my weight has been a big factor on why I am still here on the same spot I am years before without any glance of success. The same time I’ve listened to her story in the television…I know I also need help. Help on how to lose weight so I could finally get back my life…the life that was really meant for me.

I don’t know if I could succeed this time but I believe that I need to do something drastic to make it work. I have been in a limbo of weight loss but this time, I am willing to devote my time, willing to resign from my job and willing to do anything to make sure I can lose at least twenty pounds of my current weight. I am currently weighing 180lbs…I wanted to be at least 135 lbs. That’s good enough for me. The company I am working with gave us 70 percent discount for golds gym subscription for three months…I would take it again. My journey starts on September 1st. Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!