Friday, September 9, 2011

Another Gym Subscription

Just recently got a gym subscription again from Gold's gym for another three months. As a CVG employee, we are entitled to a big discount at Golds. For just P3000 for a three month subscription, it's indeed a bargain! I am again trying to lose these extra 50 pounds off my body. I am currently weighing 180 lbs.For a 5'1 gal that I am, I really feel heavy and shabby. I don't want this kind of body anymore. So here I am, doing my best to lose the first 30 lbs in three months. I really hope I can reach my goal before Christmas. Will keep you posted!



CURRENT WEIGHT: 180 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned something new on how to lose those extra weight off your body today and living and loving your life no matter what size you are in! Your comments / suggestions are always appreciated. Good Day!